Thursday 8 November 2012

Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer 09 Tempting Melon

It's been two years since my last post but I've decided to continue with this blog as my cosmetics bag grows and grows.
One of my favorite nail polishes is Estee Lauder's Pure Color Nail Lacquer in shade 09 Tempting Melon....its such a gorgeous color, especially for spring/ summer.
My nails take a real hammering, especially with typing on a keyboard so frequently but this nail polish seems to last quite a while (4-5 days without chipping). Usually my nail polish starts to chip after half a day so pretty good. In the picture, the polish has been on my nails already for 4 days :) My nails aren't in good condition at the moment, sorry! :)
This melon color is a subtle coral (more pinky than most of these shades) but I absolutely love it.

I'm looking forward to purchasing a few more of these nail polishes in different shades and I'll update as I purchase them...

Hayley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment